17/05/2012 - Nominations Open for 2012 Environmental Finance Awards
Environmental Finance and Carbon Finance is seeking nominations for this year’s Environmental Finance Awards, including new categories for M&A deal of the year, and wind, solar and biomass financings.
The awards recognise excellence in the application of capital markets know-how to address the world's environmental problems, and include several transaction categories, as well as an Environmental Finance Personality of the Year award.
The 2012 award categories are:
- IPO of the Year
- M&A deal of the Year
- Wind Energy Financing of the Year
- Solar Power Financing of the Year
- Bioenergy Financing of the Year
- Other Renewable Energy Financing of the Year
- Carbon Finance Transaction of the Year
- Environmental Bond Issue of the Year
- Sustainable Forestry Transaction of the Year
- Weather Risk Management Transaction of the Year
- Catastrophe Risk Management Transaction of the Year
- Environmental Finance Personality of the Year
Companies and individuals are welcome to nominate themselves, their colleagues or the companies that they work for. Entrants can nominate in as many or as few categories as they wish.
The awards will be judged by the Environmental Finance editorial team, with the support of a panel of market experts. Nominations are open until 4 June 2012, and transactions must have closed between 1 June 2011 and 31 May 2012.
Click here to access the online nomination form (opens in new window).
Source: environmental-finance.com, 16/05/2012
News provided by j4bgrants.co.uk.