22/05/2012 - Green Corporate Energy Summit 2012
The Energy & Environmental Management Magazine (EAEM) has announced it will sponsor the Green Monday summit - 'Green Corporate Energy 2012'.
Participants will experience a variety of showcase events, ranging from technical issues to the art of leadership. The aim is to have an impact on the energy management strategies of major companies in the UK and Europe, with a particular focus on the energy services market.
The following benefits of the Summit have been outlined:
- Networking - a chance to build networks and form relationships with people in other organisations.
- The latest thinking in corporate energy strategies.
- Cutting edge research.
- The changing skill set of the Energy Manager.
- A dedicated lunchtime workshop, find out what the qualifications are that matter.
- 40 speakers, from strategists to CEOs to experts on future pricing.
- A chance for business and policy makers to debate a new way of working.
- 10 hours' of sessions.
The event takes place on 27 June 2012 at the Aldersgate conference centre in London.
Click here for more information (opens in new window).
Source: greencorporateenergy.com, 21/05/2012
News provided by j4bgrants.co.uk.