10/04/2012 - Environmental Support Available to Businesses in North London
Green Light North London is a service providing free of charge environmental support to businesses.
The service is intended to help businesses make substantial financial savings and improve environmental performance and competitiveness by becoming more resource efficient and gaining green credentials.
Green Light North London can help:
- Carry out an environmental audit of energy, waste and resource usage.
- Save energy, reduce carbon emissions, and reduce waste.
- Produce an environmental policy tailored to a business.
- Gain accreditation for environmental management, such as ISO14001.
- Understand and comply with the latest environmental legislation.
- 'Green' supply chain, market green credentials, and win more business.
This is a flexible programme, with a large pool of specialist consultants who can tailor advice to suit specific requirements. The programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 31 June 2013.
For further information click here (link opens in new window).
News provided by j4bgrants.co.uk.