03/04/2012 - 2012 Chamber Awards Open to Applications with £25,000 Prize
The 2012 Chamber Awards, which celebrate the success and achievements of businesses around the UK, are now open for entries.
Awards are available in the following categories:
- Business of the Year
- Achievement in International Business
- Award for Commitment to People Development
- Award for Excellence in Innovation
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Most Promising New Business Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Award for Excellence in Customer Service
- The Sustainability Award
Entry is exclusive to UK-accredited Chamber of Commerce members and winners may be requested to participate in post-event publicity.
The overall winner will receive £25,000, and previous winners have experienced year-round exposure from the awards programme, including appearances on television.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 29 June 2012.
Click here for further details (opens in new window).
Source: chamberawards.co.uk, 02/04/12
News provided by j4bgrants.co.uk.