25/06/2012 - UK Businesses Invited To Apply For 2012 International Trade Awards
A prize package including an online promotional marketing campaign worth £1,500 is on offer for UK businesses that can demonstrate outstanding success in import and export markets.
The aim of the International Trade Awards is to recognise the success and achievements of UK companies involved in international trade, to promote them as role models, and to encourage other UK businesses to strive for success in world markets.
Winners will benefit in the following ways:
- Increased business profile
- publicity to acknowledge the winner’s success
- Recognition for the business
- Acknowledgment of key staff performances
Shortlisted companies will also benefit from:
- A presentation lunch hosted by the sponsors
- Two places at final luncheon at the House of Lords in December 2012.
- Coverage on both freshbusinessthinking.com and InternationalTrade.co.uk
- Video interview with the business at the final hosted online
The 2012 categories are as follows:
- The International Trade Small to Medium Sized Company of the Year Award
Awarded to the company who shows outstanding International Trade achievement, and with total annual sales not exceeding £10 million.
- The International Trade Excellence in Innovation Award
Awarded to the company that shows outstanding innovation through the use of products, practices and services in the growth of their business.
- The International Trade New Frontiers Award
Awarded to the company who have demonstrated successful entry into new markets within the last year.
- The International Trade Company of the Year Award
Awarded to the company who the judges feel have achieved outstanding achievement in International Trade.
Applications are invited from any type of business, irrespective of size and based in the UK, which is involved in import, export, outward investment or inward investment. The business must have a turnover of at least £250,000.
The deadline for entries for the 2012 round is 7 September 2012.
Click here for more details (opens in new window).
Source: internationaltrade.co.uk/awards, 25/06/2012
News provided by j4bgrants.co.uk.